Financial Aid Forms
During the verification process, each student that is randomly selected by the Department of Education must provide Student Services with federal income tax forms, W-2’s, etc. The process must be complete and your award letter must be signed before any aid will be awarded.
A verification work sheet should be filled out for each FAFSA that the Department of Education has selected for verification.
2018-2019 Financial Aid Forms
- Aid Agreement -Title IV Authorization (PDF)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (PDF)
- High School Completion Status (PDF)
- ID Statement and Statement of ED Purpose (PDF)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- IRS Tax Return Transcripts (PDF)
- ISIR (PDF)
- Low Income Worksheet (PDF)
- Statement of Marital Separation (PDF)
- Request for No File Statement (PDF)