Giving to the Foundation
SMCC Foundation Levels Of Giving:
|Bear||$20 - $499|
|Bronze Bear||$500 - $999|
|Silver Bear||$1,000 - $9,999|
|Golden Bear||$10,000 - $19,999|
|Platinum Bear||$20,000 and up|
Imaginative Ways To Give To The SMCC Foundation
You don't have to donate a building or give a huge donation to SMCC to be a part of the foundation. Every contribution counts, no matter how big or small. SMCC is thankful for any contribution you can make to help us provide the best educational experience we possibly can.
Here are some imaginative ways to give to the SMCC Foundation:
- Purchase a band instrument
- Provide lanscaping
- Purchase a computer
- Purchase a printer
- Purchase a scanner
- Purchase a digital camera
- Purchase an overhead projector
- Purchase a DVD player for a classroom
- Pay tuition for a worthy student
- Purchase books for a worthy student
- Provide literary articles for the Library
- Purchase books and periodicals for the Library
The list could go on forever. If you would like to contribute to the SMCC Foundation, contact Lea Touchstone at email@example.com.
All contributions made to the Southwest Mississippi Community College Foundation are tax deductible under IRS Code 501-C-3.